Status Update: Hörer*innentreffen, 36C3, Relaunch 2020

Shownotes

Plakat für das Damals™ Live-Event im Café Butter

Kurzes Update: Uns gibt es noch, Christopher schreibt immer noch an seiner Bachelor.-Arbeit.
Am 24.11.2019 gibt es ab 18 Uhr im Café Butter im Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin ein Live-Event des Damals™ Podcasts wo sowohl Christopher als auch Frank zu gegen sein werden. Daher ist es auch eine Art Countdown-Podcast Hörer*innen-Treffen.
Dann wird es eine Jahresrückblickssendung vom 36C3 geben.
Februar 2020 geht es dann mit den regulären Betrieb weiter.

Café Butter
Damals™

Transkript anzeigen

Christopher: Hello lieberher countdown podcast.

Christopher: The time time status update us 40 R&B singer named encountered podcast entertainment,

Christopher: Dallas with bricks for the yasso Greek channels and actin having a good niche.

Christopher: Which Anaconda pause and muffins are they going to have some podcast on my studio Minho events who can.

Christopher: Platinum is angled finish to English and how the sky.

Christopher: Yeah as in Malabar the phone number I want to see Indian War.

Christopher: Turn off Alice actually some contacts at least an reminder Studio.

Christopher: 1 minutes full of David Mann Hobbies as a podcast as an accountant podcast feed.

Christopher: Orange M Caviezel messenger,

Christopher: Stephanie strictly and we could come on on Sunday.

Christopher: Under covers or haddock numbers.

Christopher: Chippewa engineer boots with a condom podcast low skin.

Christopher: Envision forum.

Christopher: Super League.

Christopher: I will hint then video come down by the most of the steam as if you don't stop.

Christopher: Helga Manchester Adidas sweater and pant play Ghibli Museum in the double should distinguish hottentots.

Christopher: Indecent and come down. I have to conduct a few or no.

Christopher: I'm ducking dunk I'm a lead even spots have no telling just as it was, later message cantrip Ed Sheeran Heinz Field.

Christopher: Evod to act even the visor.

Christopher: Taco heads never miss maisel return host,

Christopher: the main switch on and it's my favorite song when is in the bottom button twice.

Christopher: You know I'll buy something in the straightener versus he's not listen for 3DS.

Christopher: Nevada most famous Austin music scene size 16.

Christopher: Thumbs exits on 6th in this tie 6th and certain in Leipzig Ankeny.

Christopher: What's a venmo account on app.

Christopher: That's actually come come come get us.

Christopher: Houston grass is greener.

Christopher: To Inola to put Sentra shiny kind.

Christopher: Are students and I have many spike in them have to test you. And McDonald's.

Christopher: I must have strength spot for where I'm from by every team in the NFL has not sinned,

Christopher: 110 temperature up to speed send on flash turn on Spencer cast again,

Christopher: is not offered as a.

Christopher: National Western life of Congress answers transactions found six in the last six answers in this in feet.

Christopher: Allergic to beans out of a can take it to the Cross become happy.

Christopher: Orange podcast about,

Christopher: I didn't write it and find this test slang from countertop casting medium damage to him,

Christopher: thank goodness it's clips for sea and life event I'm fields on 6th November and Cafe but intense lower back.

Christopher: Wolf Franklin HR to Kings Island Las Vegas jackets of privacy.

Christopher: Unstuffing volume on Alice right of the doubt to f i take life from Frank on the Jewel from damaged and podcast.

Christopher: Dirham to my ex off of Clash of Clans.

Christopher: I want ya.

Christopher: On the ceilings flashed Nexus Seattle doesn't fancy.

Christopher: Vida secret message contractors turn on East Sac.

Ajuvo & Frank: Halo TV show forgets Whitman on side of ranch.

Ajuvo & Frank: Nobody asked me I love Knot wedding Fitness and don't have influence on 6th in November.

Ajuvo & Frank: And what I see is Kathy booted a cyst in the popularly AQ can I store,

Ajuvo & Frank: what are Tom am I in Sonoma Plaza,

Ajuvo & Frank: could I see David live stream the event with a cross with a fat with a note that at Thomas TM internet

Ajuvo & Frank: does Babel Fish stand

Ajuvo & Frank: middle by Zayn. Christopher bit of metabolism faster

Ajuvo & Frank: definition of submit of the encounter,

Ajuvo & Frank: Costco,

Ajuvo & Frank: Yahtzee better about you,

Ajuvo & Frank: the foremost and House of vitamins NSYNC a math game.

Ajuvo & Frank: What does hot sauce have type two processes could transform,

Ajuvo & Frank: understand all is free feeding of the Tower.

Ajuvo & Frank: Happiest place to send my resume and give off

Ajuvo & Frank: does losing by the only place that on this phone isn't a podcast. You know you couldn't Des Moines

Ajuvo & Frank: very much.

Ajuvo & Frank: Who does an adult Denise naturalicious the outside of This Life podcast from this.

Ajuvo & Frank: I'm not supposed to,

Ajuvo & Frank: yeah. It's for the good of our first podcast

Ajuvo & Frank: Darumaka phone mine,

Ajuvo & Frank: cycling boots Minister Louis Metropolitan for damaged hair,

Ajuvo & Frank: the best Adidas,

Ajuvo & Frank: how old is Miles wood violet light has turned into sharp objects come out and feed him. Nicky desoto's feel like to live stream.

Ajuvo & Frank: Vin de noix person with high sequin tennis team of Twitter domestic and Factory.

Ajuvo & Frank: Wouldn't the Soviets as a student get the puppy who will not move or Die AMV hi to Haggard in Life podcast,

Ajuvo & Frank: Eastern Market spongy that's built,

Ajuvo & Frank: then you're going to Vista as long as you come down ships which model of sweet and the DM on a Thomas T M Lewin Justice probably miss Nanny an event,

Ajuvo & Frank: Define Coda heart countdown pots kinozal.

Ajuvo & Frank: MBS my Cindy I got two guys beating up give us Melinda blocks 2 It's Goin podcast,

Ajuvo & Frank: the spirit is if I can send it with black hat with a sexist. Also fuses Savoy conditions on top of standard Chow.

Kommentare (1)

Gorzan

Endlich. Habe euch sehr vermisst.

Neuer Kommentar

Dein Name oder Pseudonym (wird öffentlich angezeigt)
Mindestens 10 Zeichen
Durch das Abschicken des Formulars stimmst du zu, dass der Wert unter "Name oder Pseudonym" gespeichert wird und öffentlich angezeigt werden kann. Wir speichern keine IP-Adressen oder andere personenbezogene Daten. Die Nutzung deines echten Namens ist freiwillig.